Picture

Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Loving Life...

Mother's Day was wonderful. On Saturday Sam took me out shopping for a shopping spree to Old Navy and I bought jeans, shirts, pj's....the works. Then we dropped Knight off and went to Hometown Buffet, because it's one of my favorites! We went to the movies and saw the new Fast & Furious - I love the Rock, and Ice cream at cold stones afterwards. Sam suprised me with a bouqet of flowers once we got home. Then on Sunday we had church, and I got some yummy chocolates. Then Sam cooked my favorite lemon chicken for dinner and we ate by candlelight! I have the best husband!
Other than that life is going pretty good here. For those who don't know yet, Sam recieved an offer to transfer to Utah for work, so we might be moving within the year. We're just waiting on a confirmation from higher ups. We're also excited that Knights first birthday is around the corner. I can't believe that my baby is going to be one! Also this my last semester in school...so be prepared for my graduation party :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the update and YEA for Sam on a possiable promotion moving is crazy but it can also be a great adventure!

Laura said...

Cool! Glad your day was fun! Knight is very cute.