Picture

Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time flying....

We of course had a wonderful Valentines Day. We had to celebrate a week late due to work and school, but we ate at Black Angus (our favorite) and saw "I Am Number Four" (it was ok, not worth the $20 spent to watch it. I hate going to the movies now when I can rent redbox for $1!)

I (Amber) am super exhausted from school, interning, and the kid...but I still manage to get it all done. Saturday I have my last 8 hour class and then I can actually start my real internship on the 21st! I'm almost half-way done with my last semester in school! Yay! Well...last semester until I start my M.A.
Sam is working hard. Still working for that promotion at work....the company says it'll be another few months because they are not ready to move people around....but it'll come. Until then we're kind of living paycheck to paycheck...but we're happy. Sam also got a new work phone...the I phone 4.....which is annoying cause all he wants to do is play with it!!!!!

Knight is getting so big! He's crawling like a speed demon...and now can pull him self up into standing (which isn't the greatest cause now he can reach new things!) We can't beleive he's already 9 months!

1 comment:

sleepless said...

He is darling !! I love his little nose and cheeks !!