Picture

Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

No excuse!

I've always had the excuse that I do not update this thing because nothing ever exciting happens to us! Well....right now I can't really live up to that excuse....
First Knight turned 1! He amazes me everyday. He can walk now and climb up on the couch all by himself. He's even started throwing his first tantrums when you take something away from him...(not my favorite). He's so smart and adorable...and a little terror!
Second, as I'm sure most of you know by now....We will be moving to Utah! Whether or not the house sells, we will be there by Sept. 1st. If the house doesn't sell in time, we'll be rocking apartment life until it does. Moving is very stressful and I hate, but I am excited to start over somewhere new with my new growing family.
Speaking of growing families...that's right...baby #2 is on the way! Hopefully she (wishful thinking) will be gracing us with her presence at the end of January. This was a bit of a suprise for us...and happened at stressful time....but we're very excited!

No comments: