Picture

Flowers Pictures, Images and Photos

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!




Hey guys, so we didn't send out christmas cards either but we figured only the couples with children are required to! Ha. Shannon reminded us today that we are not very good at updating this thing, so here it goes:



School is finally over for us. Yay. We both start again in January though. It's Amberlee's last semester at the community college, finally, and Sam will start his second semester at Cal State Fullerton. Sam is still very much enjoying his job, unfortunately work has been slow and they have kept him home a few days the past couple weeks. But we're getting by.



It's Christmas eve, and we just had our own little gift exchange and celebration tonight before being with all the family tomorrow. I guess some people think that's weird, but it's our first Christmas and we wanted to celebrate with just us at some point, so we did. Sam gave Amber and ellipticle machine, YAY!!!! And Amberlee gave Sam a trip to vegas after new years. We're both very excited.



I guess the last exciting news is that Amber's father is moving to Arizona in a year and has decided to give us the house! We're so excited to finally be living in our own house out on our own. It's still a whole year away, but Amber is already brainstorming interrior decorating ideas. Haha. So that's it. We love you all, Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Pshishah!! Find some one to give me a house, yes?

Lené and David said...

That's cool that you guys get a free house. BTW I send out Xmas cards and I don't have kids. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Plus, this year I did mostly emails. It's way cheaper and faster. Feliz Navidad!

sleepless said...

Well thanks for finally updating your blog and sharing good info !!!

FoxFamily said...

I am so glad you updated this! :-) It was nice seeing you guys. I am glad, Amber, that I got to (briefly) talk with you. How nice that you have an elliptical machine! I like the last picture of you and Sam. The lighting is cool and it looks romantic!~

Lisa said...

I heard my parents ran into Sam at church, and that I barely missed you guys. Dang! I still haven't met you, Amber! It sounds like you had a great Christmas, and what great news about the house! Lucky you!